Mimaki JV150 Series inkjet printers go beyond versatility to deliver a remarkable range of applications. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks and variable drop technology enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction to vehicle wraps and more.
Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant textiles and soft signage. Ideal for lighter production environments, the JV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility give you the ability to go beyond the expected to deliver
exactly what your customers need.
Mimaki JV150 Go Beyond Conventional
- Printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
Highlights of the Mimaki JV150 Series
Configured for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
When printing in CMYK, JV150 Series printers can be configured with two ink cartridges per color. Utilizing the UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System) when one cartridge is emptied, the printer automatically switches to the full cartridge to deliver continuous
Precision Ink Drop Placement
Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
Uniform Media Drying
A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.
What you can do with the Mimaki JV150 series
With eco solvent inks:
- Vehicle graphics
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window clings
- and more…